|Fri May 01|
Fairview Haven Collection
|Sun May 03 @ 9:45AM - |
Church Services at FVH
|Sun May 03 @ 6:30PM - |
Evening Singing at FVH
|Sun May 17|
Small Church Visitation
|Sun May 17 @ 8:00AM - |
|Sun May 17 @ 4:30PM - 05:00PM|
All Church Potluck
|Mon May 18 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM|
World Relief (Sorting Clothes)
Fairbury Apostolic Christian Church
- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 14:33
- Last Updated on Sunday, 15 June 2014 15:54
- Written by webdevelopment
- Hits: 897
"... I was glad when they said to me, Let us go into the House of the Lord..." ~ Psalm 122:1
The Apostolic Christian Church of America believes in the infallibility of the Bible, and it is founded on faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The purpose of the church is to teach the Gospel message of salvation, to nurture the believer, to preserve sound doctrine and to serve others in the likeness of Christ.
Sunday: 10am and 12:20pm
Congregational Singing begins 15 minutes prior to each service.
A meal is served between services on Sunday.
- Thanks to all that helped with the church landscaping cleanup.
- Martin Kaeb was announced for peace and upcoming baptism.
- Bro. Ned and Sis. Anna are taking the Washington DC rotation the first weekend of May. Anyone interested in going should contact them.
- Convert meeting tomorrow night at 7:00 PM at Fairview Haven.
- Collecting for Fellowship hall this month.
- Singing at Fellowship Hall tonight at 6:30.
- Church lawn clean up is Thursday night starting at 5:00 pm.
- Communion next Saturday at 7:00 pm
- Next Sunday the Bible Class will be in Goodfield at ACYF Day and the singing program will follow afternoon services.
- Communion will be April 18th at 7:00 PM
- Sis. Ester Kiefer passed away. Visitation will be Wednesday evening and funeral will be Thursday at the church.
- Over 45 potluck is next Sunday. Please indicate if you will be attending on the sign up sheet.
- Collecting for the Fellowship Hall this month.
- Landscape cleanup will be Thursday evening April 16th at the church.