|Sun Dec 08 @ 7:00PM - |
Sunday School Christmas Program
|Fri Dec 13 @ 6:00PM - |
Sunday School Charity Caroling
|Wed Dec 25 @ 9:45AM - |
Christmas Day Services
|Tue Dec 31 @ 7:30PM - |
New Year's Eve Services
|Wed Jan 01|
Maintenance Fund Collection
|Wed Jan 01|
No Church Services
|Sun Jan 05 @ 9:45AM - |
Church Services at FVH
|Sun Jan 05 @ 6:30PM - |
Evening Singing at FVH
|Mon Jan 06 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM|
World Relief (Sorting Clothes)
Fairbury Apostolic Christian Church
- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 14:33
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 November 2013 18:35
- Written by webdevelopment
- Hits: 415
"... I was glad when they said to me, Let us go into the House of the Lord..." ~ Psalm 122:1
The Apostolic Christian Church of America believes in the infallibility of the Bible, and it is founded on faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The purpose of the church is to teach the Gospel message of salvation, to nurture the believer, to preserve sound doctrine and to serve others in the likeness of Christ.
There is a need for volunteers to help with the tornado relief in Washington each day the rest of this week and probably into next week as well. Please contact Bro. Alan Walter if you are able to help.
Sunday: 10am and 12:20pm
Congregational Singing begins 15 minutes prior to each service.
A meal is served between services on Sunday.
- Christmas caroling next Friday evening at 6:00. Sisters are to bring cookies and candy.
- Sunday School Christmas caroling Friday, Dec 13.
- Opening at Fairview Haven for social services position.
- Sunday School Christmas program will be next Sunday evening at 7:00.
- Thanksgiving services this Thursday at 10am. No Wednesday evening service
- Note was read from World Relief about the clean-up in Washington. Thanks to those who have helped thus far. No volunteers are needed on Monday or Tuesday. Check with Bro. Alan Walter on the schedule. There may be a special disaster collection next month.
- Collecting today and next Sunday for the Sunday School Charity basket program
- Final reminder - please make additions or corrections in the church directory in the cloak room
- Thanks from the Zehr family for the help following last week's storm
- Ruth Hartman was announced for peace.
- Sunday School Christmas program practice Wednesday evening will be at church instead of the Fellowship Hall
- ACYF tonight in Gridley at 6pm
- Sunday School Charity Basket collection on Nov 24 and Dec 1
- Collecting for World Relief
- Clothes sorting tomorrow 7-9pm at the Material Aid Center
- Faith Blunier was announced for peace